Monday, April 13, 2009

THEY Know

It seems things have gotten serious. I don't know if anyone checks this, but it's of the utmost importance to make these things public when they happen.

I just got a threatening call from an anonymous source. They must've known how to catch me off-guard too, because they got me to admit my name over the phone. Not that it matters. They know who I am, and they probably know what I can do. I'll have to be careful from now on...

Do they want the cube or was one of my other theories correct? I have to tell Cray IMMEDIATELY. Her life might be in danger.

I have to investigate. I'll update when I find out more.

Every true seeker of the truth knows this moment will come up some day. I may not make it out alive.

If I don't report back, continue to resurrect the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment