Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Key is the Message. The Message is the Key.

Getting late. Forgot to eat dinner. Bit late now. Maybe I'll grab something out of the fridge. I've made a lot of progress on some of the pages, but I'm more interested in the connections between them.

There's got to be a code here somewhere. It's complex, but it has to be worth it.

I think I need to flip my last idea.

Maybe instead of a possible destruction, the cube is a gift. Maybe instead of death, it'll be eternal life. I still have no way of knowing until I find a connection.

Hard copy, photocopy, digital copy. It doesn't make a difference. I can't find the secrets. I can't give up either, though. Only 6 letters separate me from my enemies.

Come to think of it. I've never considered form in my theories.

Maybe the cube is important as a visual icon. What possible meaning could the shape of a cube have to the creators? If I know this, I might learn who they are. Do they love squares or just the number 3?

The Holy Trinity.

Body, Mind, and Soul.

The father, The son, and The Holy Ghost.

It could be the church. Or maybe it's a test from God himself.

I'm going to do a little more research. I'll keep you updated.

Whoever you are. Wherever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment